Saturday, September 21, 2019
Park Crest Middle School (1500 N. Railroad Ave.)
Environmental Clean Up Day is an annual event hosted by the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department to encourage residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don't forget that you can recycle many items year-round at the City's Recycle Center.
- You must be in line by 11:30 a.m. to ensure entrance
- NO COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS ALLOWED
- City of Pflugerville Residential Customers ONLY. Please bring photo ID and proof of services, i.e. utility bill.
- We will also be collecting toy donations for Blue Santa and travel toiletries for a community service project.
- Don't sit in line for items you can put curbside on your trash/recycle day year-round: Brush and tree limbs, appliances (refrigerators or A/C must have certified state sticker that Freon has been removed), furniture, paper, cardboard and plastics.
- The City Recycle Center also accepts these items year-round: Aluminum, appliances, brush and tree limbs, cardboard, glass, paper, scrap metal, vehicle batteries, refrigerators and air conditioners, transmission fluid, motor oil, anti-freeze, tires (4 per year) and oil filters.
BRING THE FOLLOWING
LEAVE AT HOME (NOT ACCEPTED)
Due to the expense to host this event, Clean Up Day is only available to Pflugerville residental utility customers. The following subdivisions are not in the city limits: Springhill, Sarah's Creek, Wells Branch, and Brookfield. If you live off Howard Lane, in Round Rock, Hutto, or Austin's extra-territorial jurisdiction you will not be able to participate.
For more information, please call the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department at 512-990-6400 or email email@example.com