Ways to Pay
The City of Pflugerville offers seven convenient ways to pay your utility bill:
- Via the Municipal Online Payments website
- Automatic Payments (Bank, Credit card, or Debit options)
- Over the phone
- In person
- Postal Mail
- Night deposit
- At the local HEB (FM 685 & Pecan) & Walmart - takes up to 7 days to receive
See below for more information on each of these payment types
- Online Application Application for Automatic Bank Draft
- Download the Application for Automatic Bank/Credit Card Draft
- Call 512-990-6100 to have an authorization form faxed or mailed.
- Pick up an authorization form at 100 E. Main St., Pflugerville, TX 78660.
- A voided check is required with authorization if using checking or savings.
- Automatic bank/credit card draft will remain in effect until the city receives written notification of its termination.
- Automatic bank/credit card draft will be terminated upon receipt of notification of insufficient funds or if returned for any reason.
- Please submit a new form if you have any changes to your banking information and please contact the city if your expiration date changes.
Pay your utility bill with the automated telephone bill payment service:
- Use Visa, MasterCard or a Debit card
- Call toll free +1 (866) 815-2975
- 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Payments processed and posted to accounts the next business day.
- The convenience charge for this service: $3.95 per $150 in charges.
- If any issues arise, please call (512) 990-6100
Payments can be made in-person, at the following address:
100 E. Main St, Suite 100
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Payment Methods Accepted:
Visa, Mastercard, and Check (or Money Order) made payable to the City of Pflugerville
Please note: When making payment via Check or Money Order, ensure to include your Utility Account Number on the check.
To ensure proper credit, please use the payment coupon and make sure the mailing address shows through the window of the return envelope. Please do not mail cash. Check or money order should be made payable to the City of Pflugerville. Please include your account number on the check.
City of Pflugerville,
PO Box 589,
Pflugerville, TX 78691
Deposits can be made to the Night Deposit Box, located at the address below:
100 E. Main St, Suite 100
Accepted Payment Methods:
Check or Money Order (made payable to City of Pflugerville). Cash is not accepted, via Night Deposit.
Please note: be sure to include your Account Number on any Check or Money order, when paying your Utility Bill
Payment Terms and Conditions
Utility Bills Water Charges
Calculated by the numerical reading on the water meter. Rate information
15 days from the date of the billing
Customers are responsible for the timely payment of the account, whether the bill is received or not. A copy can be obtained by contacting customer service at 512-990-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bills not paid by Due Date/Late Fees
Please pay your bill by the due date. Bills not paid by the due date are assessed a 10% penalty.
Notices are mailed to accounts that are two months past due. Utility service will be disconnected if the payment is not received in the Utility Office, in full, by the extended due date on the termination notice.
If an arrangement for payment has been documented on the account, payment of the entire promised amount must be made on or before that date to avoid termination of service. No further notification will be received.
Reconnection of Services
If services are terminated, the full balance due plus an additional $50.00 fee must be paid to have utilities reconnected. Payment must be made no later than 4:30 PM to reinstate service the same day.
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - 512-990-6100 to assist with connection or disconnection of service and billing questions.
You have the right to maintain confidentiality of certain personal information. To request confidentiality of personal information contained in utility account records, please complete the confidentiality form and return to City of Pflugerville, PO Box 589, Pflugerville, TX 78691.
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
A returned check charge may apply for each check, credit or debit card transaction or automatic draft returned unpaid to the City of Pflugerville for any reason.
Organizations that offer Financial Assistance
Click here for a list of organizations that offer financial assistance or assistance for seniors and people with disabilities.