Waste Connections provides each customer with (1) green trash cart.
All non-recyclable waste should be placed inside the green cart and placed curbside prior to 7 a.m. on the scheduled pick up day.
- Trash is picked up once each week.
- Recycling is picked up every other week.
- Waste Connections will pick up 6 additional items or bags of trash each week placed next to your cart.
- Avoid overloading trash and recycle carts The truck's mechanical arm can only lift up to 100 lbs.
- Place heavy items next to your cart.
- Limbs placed at curbside for pickup must be bundled and no longer than 4 feet.
- Bagged grass may be placed at the curb for pickup. Bundles of brush and bags of grass are included in the six additional items allowed at curbside each week.
- Large amounts of brush and limbs may be picked up curbside by the city's service.
- Place incandescent light bulbs wrapped in newspaper in a sealed plastic bag before placing in trash cart.