Clean Up Day is an annual event hosted by the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department to encourage residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don't forget that you can recycle many items year-round at the City's Recycle Center.
April 7, 2018 - Don't wait in line to drop off items you could put at the curb throughout the year.
These items can be disposed of curbside!
- Brush and Tree Limbs
- Appliances (Refrigerators or A/C- must have certified state sticker that Freon has been removed)
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- You must be in line by 11:30 a.m. to ensure entrance
- 1201 Railroad Avenue (across from Brookhollow Elementary School.)
- NO COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS ALLOWED
- City of Pflugerville Residential Customers ONLY
- Must show photo ID and proof of services, i.e. utility bill.
- Don't sit in line for items you can put curbside on your trash/recycle day (furniture, appliances (Freon must be removed with state certification sticker on appliance) trash, brush and tree limbs, paper, cardboard and plastics).
- City Recycle Center: Aluminum, appliances, brush and tree limbs, cardboard, glass, paper, scrap metal, vehicle batteries, refrigerators and air conditioners ), transmission fluid, motor oil, anti-freeze, tires (4 per year) and oil filters are accepted at the City Recycle Center year-round.
Items NOT accepted
Due to the expense to host this event, Clean Up Day is only available to Pflugerville residents. The following subdivisions are not in the city limits: Springhill, Sarah's Creek, Wells Branch and Brookfield. If you live off Howard Lane, in Round Rock, Hutto or Austin's extra-territorial jurisdiction you will not be able to participate. City of Pflugerville residential or utility customers ONLY. You may be asked to show a photo ID or a city of Pflugerville utility bill.
For more information, please call the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department at 512-990-6400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org/cleanup