- Online on the Municipal Online Payments website
- Automatic bank, credit card, or debit option
- By phone
- In person
- Night deposit
- At the local HEB (FM 685 & Pecan) & Walmart - takes up to 7 days to receive
Online Bill Pay
Customers may opt to pay their bills online through the City's Municipal Online Payments website. Customers create an account using a Login ID and Password. If issues arise, please call 512-990-6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatic Bank/Credit Card OptionSign-up to have your checking/savings/credit or debit card debited monthly for your utility bill. Drafts occur one to three business days before the due date. To sign-up for automatic draft:
- Online Application Application for Automatic Bank Draft (For New Customers) / (For Existing Customers)
- Download the Application for Automatic Bank/Credit Card Draft - (For Existing Customers) / (For New Customers).
- Call 512-990-6100 to have an authorization form faxed or mailed.
- Pick up an authorization form at 100 E. Main St., Pflugerville, TX 78660.
- A voided check is required with authorization if using checking or savings.
- Automatic bank/credit card draft will remain in effect until the city receives written notification of its termination.
- Automatic bank/credit card draft will be terminated upon receipt of notification of insufficient funds or if returned for any reason.
- Please submit a new form if you have any changes to your banking information and please contact the city if your expiration date changes.
Pay your utility bill with the automated telephone bill payment service:
- Use Visa, MasterCard or a Debit card
- Call toll free 1-866-815-2975.
- 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Payments processed and posted to accounts the next business day.
- The convenience charge for this service: $3.95 per $150 in charges.
- If any issues arise, please call 512-990-6100.
Payment may be made at:
- 100 E. Main St, Ste. 100
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Visa and Master Card
- Check or money order made payable to City of Pflugerville. Please include your utility account number on check.
To insure proper credit, please use the payment coupon and make sure the mailing address shows through the window of the return envelope. Please do not mail cash. Check or money order should be made payable to City of Pflugerville. Please include your account number on check.
City of Pflugerville
PO Box 589
Pflugerville, TX 78691.
- Night deposit box - 100 E. Main St., Pflugerville, TX 78660
- No cash please
- Check or money order made payable to: City of Pflugerville
- Please include your account number on check.
HEB & Wal-MartPresent your bills at the courtesy booths of HEB (FM 685 and Pecan) and Walmart (any location) to pay your utility bills 7 days a week. Fees will apply. Please allow up to 7 days for payment posting. If your account is past due, please contact the city with your receipt or confirmation number.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Utility Bills Water Charges: Calculated by the numerical reading on the water meter. Rate information
Meter Readings: Monthly
Billings Mailed: Monthly
Payment Deadline: 15 days from the date of the billing
Customers are responsible for the timely payment of the account, whether the bill is received or not. A copy can be obtained by contacting customer service at 512-990-6100 or email@example.com.
Bills not paid by Due Date/Late Fees
Please pay your bill by the due date. Bills not paid by the due date are assessed a 10% penalty.
Notices are mailed to accounts that are two months past due. Utility service will be disconnected if the payment is not received in the Utility Office, in full, by the extended due date on the termination notice.
If an arrangement for payment has been documented on the account, payment of the entire promised amount must be made on or before that date to avoid termination of service. No further notification will be received.
Reconnection of Services
If services are terminated, the full balance due plus an additional $50.00 fee must be paid to have utilities reconnected. Payment must be made no later than 4:30 PM to reinstate service the same day.
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - 512-990-6100 to assist with connection or disconnection of service and billing questions.
You have the right to maintain confidentiality of certain personal information. To request confidentiality of personal information contained in utility account records, please complete the confidentiality form and return to City of Pflugerville, PO Box 589, Pflugerville, TX 78691.
Questions about your bill
Please call 512-990-6100 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m to speak with a customer service representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A returned check charge may apply for each check, credit or debit card transaction or automatic draft returned unpaid to the City of Pflugerville for any reason.